A Multi-millionaire's Tips on Trading and Why It Is Great at Making Your Money Work For You.

November 26, 2021 



 


Right now, is the best opportunity to make money from home, with no experience, regardless of your background. Why am I telling you this? 

 

As 2021 is winding down to a close, you may be evaluating your life and your goals. Maybe one of your resolutions for the new year is to make more money or have another source of income. For some, you might be looking at that paycheck and thinking, this is just not enough, it's time for a career change to something that will make more money.  

 


One of my main goals is to achieve financial freedom by creating and building wealth. I did not come from money or grew up having access to money. Currently I'm studying journalism and I know that being a journalist alone, does not pay much money.  

 
 Learning how to make your money work for you as well as having multiple sources of income is the key to financial freedom. On my path there is a need for financial literacy and so I'm always looking for opportunities to learn.  

 

I attended an online summit with Darren Winters today on trading and investment and I'm going to share some of his information with you but before I do so here's a quick insight into Darren winters. He is the leading teacher in Europe on forex, stock market and crypto. A self-made multi-millionaire, investor, and entrepreneur. Darren has been trading forex and the stock market for over 20 years. 

 

Trading is basically the buying and selling of goods and services over a short term to make a profit. 

To see our article on investing, click here: 

 

 

Now here are some of his key points that you may find helpful. 



Why Trading?

 

No prior experience needed – Someone who is a complete beginner can do this and do very well. 

You can start small – It does not require a lot of money to start. 

Make money in any market – You can live in Jamaica and make money in the US market. 

Anyone can do this – You don’t have to be good at math or computing. 

Trade from home – You can do this from anywhere in the world, whatever country you live in. 

 
 

How to get good at trading 


Read books on trading and investment – You can gift yourself or ask friends to give you a book instead of some other item.  

Attend training courses – These courses are offered by Daren Winters and other individuals already in the field. 

Track down some of the greatest investors and learn from them - You can find them online or by seeking out their events and attending them, whether in person or online, many events are taking place online now due to the Covid-19 pandemic.  

To get good fast, seek mentorship – The internet has made this so easy, you don’t have to know the person. Find a good one to follow online. 

 

One trading mistake to avoid 

Not using the correct investment indicator. For example: An indicator is a sector, which is used to influence company stock price. 

 
 

Trading psychology

 

Trading Emotions – Overcome fear / Greed. 

The more you give the more you get. 

Surround yourself with positive people. 

Use the power of compound return. 

 

 If you decide that trading is something you may be interested in, these tips will put you on the right track.  

 

After listening I did some additional reading on trading. Here are three (3) websites that displays the best sectors for trade: 

Money Control - Stock Market Sector Wise Performance and Analysis Today, Sector Wise Percentage Gain or Loss in the Market Cap - BSE Sector Scan (moneycontrol.com) 
  

If you want to know more, check out Darren winters:  

 
 I'll also share with you, if I catch anymore gems when I attend his next free master class because I definitely will be seeking to learn more from him. Remember to learn as much as you can, get your money working for you and then share what you know with friends and family. 

 

 

 

Written by: Eusheeka Lewis 

 
 

 
 

 

 

Comments

  1. I have always been interested in trading ever since seeing ads like iq option and the rise of forex. I have seen my friends reap the rewards of trading and I think now it's my time to do so too...I will visit the sites and take the advice written in the blog to launch myself into trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read and find this very informative. I am also interested in forex trading so I think I will do my research and start to put things into practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is high on demand. Every one of my peer is either mentoring others on how to trade and make money or thinking about learning. I love this but I must say I think it is time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is interesting and informative. Never too late to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trading and investment are two of the most top options to make money while in the comfort of your home or for side income. I may say that it works some people....I took the investment road before...I guess I never knew much cause it lost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts